Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Gobble Gobble


Mariah's pre-fun preschool class did a Thanksgiving presentation for their parents. The children recited a poem, sang a song, and told us what each of them were thankful for. Mariah's list of things she was thankful for consisted of Mommy, Daddy, Sadie, a whole bunch of different animals, and lastly, Shannon. It was funny. During the song, Mariah sang "Gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble" all by herself. I thought she had a solo but found out later that the other children were suppose to sing it with her. Our girl LOVES to sing. The program was darling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found your lovely blog when googling prefun preschool in Rocklin.
I met a mom from England at Royer Park in Roseville in July 2008 who told me about an in home preschool 3 mornings a week. We both got busy with our children and I forgot to ask her for her number or the schools and since it is private, do not know the name. If possible, would you be able to direct me. I have a 2.5 year old daughter and am looking now. Blessings with your little one on the way very soon. I hope you get this at some point