Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Temple Square

We were at Temple Square in Salt Lake City and decided to take a break from our cold walk and go into the visitor's center. There is a spiral path that leads up to this large white statue of Christ. We told Mariah there was a suprise at the top of the path. Steve, Grammy, Shannon and I walked up behind Mariah as she quickly ran to see what the suprise was. When we reached the top, this photo is what we found. It was so sweet and special. Mariah stood there for a few minutes just staring up at Jesus. It is amazing how even our little ones can feel our Savior's love.

Let's see, how long did it take me to bundle my kids to go outside for a walk?

Mariah loves baby Jesus.

Grammy helps Mariah eat snow. She quickly becomes addicted.

Mariah talking to Mommy..."I going to marry Daddy in the temple when I big. Daddy be my husband...and your husband...both of us."

She is just so dang cute!

No comments: