Sunday, April 15, 2007

Monterey Bay


Steve suprised us and planned a little vacation to Monterey Bay. It was so fun and needed since we have been so busy with Scandia being on the news so often. Just google Steve's name or Scandia Screamer and you will find the latest news. Anyway, it was a wonderful get-away. Here are some of our memories made in Monterey.

The Monetrey Bay Aquarium was SO AWESOME! We loved it! The jellyfish were Mommy's favorite. They were so peaceful to look at...but I made sure not to pet them. Ouch!

Shannon and Mommy peeking at the fishies

Playing Dress Up in the "Splash Zone" at the aquarium



Mariah, Daddy and the penguins


Shannon and Mommy on the terrace of the hotel.

Squish! I love my girls!

"I'm ready to go to the beach, I got the chair!"

The Beach
Hmmm...should we lay out and soak up the sun or...get soaked?

In the pouring rain (notice the drops on the picture), Steve, the totally fun Dad that he is, insisted that we run on the beach and touch the ocean. We got soaked but it was worth it. Steve is the best.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Yay, new blogs! I love all the new pics, especially these Monterey ones. Makes me want to be there right now! I love the one with you and your girls. Love ya!

Katrina

Beckie said...

Very cute! I'm trying not to be too sad that you didn't stop by and say hi - but i'll pretend it was because Steve planned it and you had no say in the matter!

Fun to see photos of your family!
:)

Lora said...

Hi Sara,
Cute family!! What a fun little vacation! I really can't wait until our little family can go and do fun things together again! I saw your mom at Stake Conference -- it sounds like things are going well for your family! I think about you often and I hope all is well in Rocklin! Love ya!

lori said...

i love all the new pictures! :)

finally! christmas was a long, long time ago. :)

this looked like a great little family vacation. what a darling family you are. you are lucky to have each other.

give everyone big squishy hugs and kisses from us!