Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Steve's Triathlon





Steve's first triathlon

He LOVED it! We were so proud of him. He got 2nd place in his age group and placed 33rd overall (600+ people). Steve has come really far from the beginning of his training. He had to totally learn how to swim...I had no idea the feelings I would have as I watched him get out of the water in the triathlon, I was tearing up all over the place. Thank goodness for sunglasses! I was so happy for him. We can't wait to see him compete in his next triathlon on July 14th, his 30th birthday!

2 comments:

Lora said...

Wow! Very impressive! That's awesome Steve has started doing triathalons. I don't think I could ever do a triathalon -- I can't swim very well. But I have ran a marathon and one of these days I want to do it again! Sara, I would be teary eyed too, so don't be embarrassed about it! What a great accomplishment!

Jackie B. said...

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting. I'm impressed that people do triathalons. I could never. Way to go Steve!!!