Sunday, October 07, 2007

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

I can't believe I have had this blog for ONE year! CRAZY how time flies. I have really enjoyed this way of "staying in touch." I think it is totally awesome and I also think EVERYONE should have a blog.

Well, if you haven't heard yet, I have been converted to Apple which means I am in the process of switching all my pictures over to my new Mac. Organization takes time...so for the next little while I have decided to start putting our photos in my web gallery so family and friends can see what's going on with the Baddley Fam. So check often, there will probably be something new.

The address is http://gallery.mac.com/sarabaddley, you can also click on "A Badd Web Gallery" under Blog Buddies on this page. Once you get to the Gallery, click on the album you want to see. Then you will have the option to choose how you would like to view the photos...grid, mosaic, carousel, and slideshow (i prefer this one). You can click on one of those viewing options on the bottom left corner.

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Hillybug said...

I love your blog. . .and your family. I have added you as one of our blogging friends finally! I am so glad that we are becoming better friends, I think you have such a fun and kind personality and your girls are pretty much to die for so what else can I say? We are lucky to know you!

Jen said...

Hey Shannon it's Jen... You guys are the cutest family! I'm kinda getting the hang of this with the help of Pat.We are going to add you to our list of friends.

Laura said...

Sara! Hi! This is so incredibly random that I found your blog...! Do you know Troy Goeckeritz? I knew him a little bit in high school and saw you on his page! How weird is that? Well, your kids are adorable, and I loved reading your blog! I'll add you to my friends list and hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch a little better through this since I'm not in your ward anymore!
Laura Smith

Alli Forsyth said...

So I guess I'm the only one in the world who doesn't have a blog. It is Alli Garrett, now Forsyth. I hope everything is going well. It has been way to long. email me if you get a chance. Allison.forsyth@comcast.net

Alli

Andrew said...

I didn't know that you had a blog! I loved seeing your year in pictures, you had told me about Porta Vallarta but the view from your room was breathtaking! Look forward to seeing more! Our blog is atmorganfamily.blogspot.com -Tiffani