Sunday, August 05, 2007

Folsom Girls Weekend

Lake Natoma in Folsom

Steve went out of town for a couple days so I decided to take the girls on a little weekend get away to Folsom. We visited the Zoo, rode the little train, and played at the park. And of course we had to stop by the outlets. It was so much fun! I just LOVE being with my girls.


Pretty Peacock


Shannon and Mariah love to look at the foxes and wolves move quickly around their cages. It was fun to hear Shannon try to make all the animal noises with Mariah.


We love the Zoo!!!!!

This train is so darling and the man who runs it loves his job which makes it even more fun for everyone. We have been on this train two times since this Folsom trip.


Mommy and Shannon on the train. Mariah is a couple rows behind us riding in a box car.

The girls had fun playing at the park next to the Zoo and Train

This was my secret sanity method when I took the girls shopping at the outlets. Thank goodness for ring pops!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Fun pictures! I think we're going to take the kids up there tomorrow (Tuesdays are half-price:)

lori said...

wow! such cute pictures!

it reminds me of my two little girls that aren't so little anymore. :(

enjoy every minute with them.

they grow up way too fast!