Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sweet Sisters

Cheese! I love that little face!

Mariah and Shannon

Mariah is our "Little Lovie." She always wants snuggles and loves to sit in our laps or lay with us in bed. Just a few nights ago after reading stories, Mariah and I were singing and chatting and I aksed her to stay little forever. She told me, "I have to grow Mommy, but I will still snuggle you when I am big. I promise" Oh, how I love her.
Shannon is very independent but LOVES to be big like her sister. She always wants to be like Mariah. She loves to play dress ups with Mariah, go potty like Mariah, and more. It is very cute to watch her run around in various princess shoes all day long. Mariah loves Shannon so much. She is so good to her even when Shannon isn't the best at showing her love the same way Mariah does. Let's just say, our little Shannon can be a touch spunky at times. But she will almost always pucker her lips to give Mariah a kiss when she asks for one. Whenever you ask Mariah to name her friends, she never leaves Shannon out of the list. They do everything together and are the best of friends.
Ready...Set...Go! Down the Slide! We love Grammy's house!

2 comments:

Jackie B. said...

What beautiful girls you have!

lori said...

what cutie patooties!

we just love your girls!

hey, we love you and steve too.

you guys were so missed on the family trip. it just wasn't the same without your cute family.:(